Enjoy Hemp’s Relief CBD Gummies were designed starting with the needs customers’ are looking for when taking CBD products.
Enjoy Hemp’s Relief Gummies contain:
- Either 50 or 100 milligrams of Full-Spectrum CBD
- 10 milligrams of CBG
- 250 milligrams of Turmeric, and
- 200 mg of Panax Ginseng per gummy.
How it works:
- Full-Spectrum CBD is the most holistic representation of CBD because it includes all of the naturally occurring cannabinoids, plant terpenes, flavonoids, vitamins, minerals, and plant proteins of the original hemp source. These compounds work together, typically referred to as the “Entourage Effect,” multiplying the potential health benefits. CBD interacts with a series of receptors in your body known as the Endocannabinoid System (ECS). The ECS relates to a number of important systems in your body and helps keep your internal rhythms in optimal balance
- CBG aka the “Mother of all Cannabinoids” is known for its restorative effects and is perfect for maintaining a balance between body and mind. It is used by many to help relax their mind and is a recovery agent for the body.
- Turmeric contains an active compound called curcumin that may contain anti-inflammatory properties that ease pain and inflammation
- Panax ginseng is an adaptogen that contains anti-inflammatory agents that may help reduce pain and inflammation.
Our CBD Gummies are:
- Gluten Free
- Low Sugar
- Third-Party Lab Tested
- Formulated by Food Scientists and Chefs
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 1 Piece (4g), Servings: 20, Amount Per Serving: Calories 10, Fat Cal. 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 3g (1% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 2g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients Sugar, Tapioca Syrup, Water, Pectin, Natural Flavors, Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract, CBG Isolate, Citric Acid, Natural Fruit Flavors and Natural Colors.
There are no reviews yet.